Episode 30: Get Better Sleep w/ Aycee Brown
This week Nicole welcomed Aycee Brown to the podcast to talk to us about the launch of Good Night Darling Co. her company dedicated to helping us get better sleep.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why is sleep is so important that she would start a company around it?
- The moment when she knew you this idea had to be birthed.
- The journey and process of creating a product based business.
- Being a serial entrepreneur (Aycee started her first biz at age 8!!)
- How the micro-agressions and the hustle of WOC that affect us during the day affects our sleep e.g., being the only person of color in office
Aycee is so awesome she even created a special promo code just for Black Sheep Podcast listeners. Enter BLACKSHEEP to score 15% off any product in the store.
We agree that sleep is so important to any Black Sheep Lady that this winter we featured her fade to black. herbal tea & tincture combo in our Holiday Buy Brown Guide and since then she has added more products and soon will be launching a sleep consultation practice.
Sign up to be notified when it launches and to purchase visit www.goodnightdarling.co/collections/all and connect with her on Facebook and Instagram @goodnightdarlingco and Twitter @GNDarlingCo
Want help finding awesome women of color owned business? Get on our list to access our latest Buy Brown Guide is coming out soon. Don't miss out on these amazing products by women of color owned businesses. Sign up here http://bit.ly/buybrownguide to be notified when the new guide is released.
Get support for your journey! Join our FREE online community the Black Sheep Society at https://www.facebook.com/groups/iamblacksheep/